TERMS & CONDITIONSPRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- "Pinnacle", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- "Website", "Web site", "Web page", and "Blog" refers to any of our website you are visiting.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Republish material from our websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our websites
- Redistribute content from our websites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our blog and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant Pinnacle a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
- By use of our corporate name; or,
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or,
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to Pinnacle’s websites choose to interact with Pinnacle in ways that require Pinnacle to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Pinnacle gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Pinnacle may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Pinnacle may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Pinnacle does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.